07/09/2018

" How much life the rain brings.." ما أغزر الحياة عندما ينزل المطر



When the rain is on my lips
عندما يملأ المطر دروب الخريف
And I shiver from the cold
ويرتجف القرّ في متازلنا
Thinking about life
تختال الحياة حسناء عارمة
Its ups and downs
القوة و التعب لا معنى لهما
And being a melancholic
على باب الخريف لا يرتع سوى الحبّ
..
I take a note
Of the nature's crying its tears
أجلس اليَّ أصغي لأصداء القرّ
Making the day seem gray
هذا الحزن الشفيف يغمر كل شيء حتى الحواسّ
And unexcited
But how much life the rain brings
To what is hidden beneath the surface
هاو ماتش لايف ذو الرّيْن برينغز
ما أغزر الحياة عندما ينزل المطر
..
I am not afraid anymore
الحزن ما عاد ههنا..فقط العشق
Of getting soaking wet
كل شيء يغتسل على باب الخريف حتّى هو
I stand my ground!
امكث حولي والخريف العارم يسري
ليس لي الّا الصّمت .. الحياة تغتلم ..تضطرم
But please nature
Don't let me drown, make me beautiful!
يا هذا الخريف اِجعلني جميلا مثلك
___
V. J /
النّصّ العربي ©


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Nombre d'or

Sous tes yeux baissés S'amassent tant de silences De matins torrides Et de vaines rancoeurs Plutôt amère La froide impati...